Hi Visitors, you can find more of my short videos on my Marvellous Movement FB page & on my YouTube Channel- Marvellous Movement Feldenkrais Tips by Madeleine Edgar.
These short cuts are very useful, but the learning is also deeper if you have a Functional Integration lesson with a Practitioner who will address your particular needs, or attend an Awareness through Movement class lesson. There is a list of Feldenkrais Guilds from around the world on my Contacts page.
I was what I was
Because I formed myself
around my world
I am what I am
I will be what I will be
Because I’m changing
So others may be what they can be
- “This really makes sense!” – Alan Sargeantson, Qld
- “Very user-friendly” – Lyn Martinez, Qld
- “ Just what I wanted for my clients” – Lyn Kennedy, NSW
- “ Well laid out & easy to follow” – Susie King, Qld
- “Fantastic-very impressive, so clear & easy to use.” – Julie Peck, PT & Feldenkrais Trainer, WA
- “Thanks for writing such a wonderful book” – Leo Kram, Lindfield, NSW
- “This book is a real treasure for Feldenkrais students. I found the striking black, white & red cover with a spiral binding make this a delightful book to handle & to dip into. I can imagine the book gracefully becoming dog-eared as it sits in its’ prominent position, ready to guide its’ owner through the daily journey Madeleine has thoughtfully laid down” – Jane Shamrock, OT, Qld.